Dear Valued Clients,
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, COMPLIANCE IS MANDATORY TO RECEIVE SERVICES.
Following guidance from the CDC and the State of Illinois;
Wear a mask over your nose and mouth. Wearing a mask is required inside Gspot Hair Design Loft 15 & Salon Lofts common areas if you are unvaccinated.
SALON REGULATION UPDATES:
- Please reschedule if you’re feeling any symptoms of illness.
- Avoid other Guests in Salon Loft Common areas (waiting area, halls, water station, & Bathrooms) and stay at least 6 feet from anyone who is not with you.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
- I will be working a limited schedule until further notice.
- Temperature checks will be done before service.
- Prices have increased due to the extra measures necessary to provide services with your safety in mind, and state regulations.
- I'll be wearing protective gear and ask that clients do so also, masks will be provided for clients to wear, disposable capes too.
- I'll only host 1 client at a time in my Loft, leaving time to clean in between each client.
- Please only come to appointments with the necessary items. Tables, glasses, complimentary items will not be available for a short time. Items that are not necessary for your service will be set aside, out of the loft, to decrease sanitation surfaces.
- Appointments may not start exactly on time due to sanitation.
- Clients may be seen by appointment only, no walk-ins.
- Clients will be asked to reschedule if they are experiencing any illness or fever.
- I'll be asking that clients wait in their car, or neighborhood until I call, or text them to come into the salon, after my previous client has left and I have disinfected my space.
- Clients will not be allowed to wait inside the salon for their appointment.
- I encourage clients to leave 6 feet of space between themselves and others when entering/leaving the salon.
- Keep a social distance (6 feet of space) between yourself and other guests at all times. Limit all social interaction between yourself and other Loft Owners and Support Staff.
- I'll be keeping my door closed when performing services in my loft, when the door is closed wait for your 'all good' text to open loft doors.
- No person to person contact, i.e. hugging, handshakes, etc. beyond what is required to provide my service.
- Cash transactions will need to be exact including any gratuity given, change will not be made till further notice.
- Contact-less pay through Zelle,Venmo, or Cash app for CC cards is preferred. Please have these installed and ready to go before your appointment.
- Payment by Debit,Credit, or PayPal will also be accepted with a 2.75% fee added to total bill.
This is to keep us all safe for the time being. All Loft Owners will be contributing to a healthy salon by participating in cleaning high touch areas frequently.
I can take care of your contact-less product needs with Davines, Verb, Knotty boy, New G.W. 3 way care spray.
New in the Loft Kevin Murphy & 18.21 Man Made available for delivery, and pickup.
Email for Orders Erin@gspotchicago.com
Your continued patience, and support during this difficult time for the service industry is greatly appreciated. To make Product purchases, please send an email to arrange Venmo, Zelle, or Cash app transactions. I will keep my site as up to date as possible with any changes to the information above, as advised by Local Administration. STAY SAFE Chicago